Family Room Makeover: Before and After Photos

Advertise 728x90
I recently completed helping a client decorate their home.  I posted some of the design boards I put together for them here.  My clients will most likely only be in this home for a few more years, but they did want to make their home more comfortable and welcoming.  They already had all their furniture pieces and we did not do any painting.  What I love about this project is that it shows how you can spice up a space just with adding new accessories, art, a rug, and window treatments.

Here are the BEFORE pictures of their family room:



Here is the design board I put together for the room:


And here are the AFTER pictures:






This is just beginning, we made-over about every room in this house.  Stay tuned for more reveals!
_____________

If you need help making your home a place you love, visit my website to see the services I offer.

Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!