Project Peek

Advertise 728x90
I've been a little MIA on this blog lately.  Poor blog! I have been pretty busy with clients - which is great thing that I cannot complain about!  Currently, I am helping to decorate a home in a near by town.  They already have all their furniture pieces, they just needed rugs, art, accessories, bedding, pillows, etc. to make their home more welcoming and homey.  Here are a few of the design boards I have put together for them.

The master bedroom is probably my favorite space that I designed for them.  They wanted a peaceful retreat.




This design is for their 17 years old daughter's room.  I love the vibrant colors.






Their family room already had a lot of  chocolate and  red (including a red sofa).  So, I decided to add in seafoam green to the mix.  






Do you need helping pulling your home together?  I'd love to help, visit my website to see the services I offer!
Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!