Inexpensive Dining Room Art

Advertise 728x90
About a year ago, I made these art pieces to go on a boring white wall in our rental home.  In our new home, I thought they would go nicely with my newly painted deep blue walls in my dining room.

At the time that I made these, I couldn't spend a lot of money.  I found the art prints at a local antique/collectibles shop.  I purchased the cheapest frames I could possibly find - they were an oak color and I spray painted them white.  It was too expensive to mat them, so I just purchased the green artist paper  and taped on the prints.


By the way, the blue paint isn't quite as 'crayon blue' as it looks in these photos, in this post the color is a little more accurate.

 There are still some other things in this room I would like to tackle, but these things take time...and money, right!??  For now, at least I have some art on the walls;)

(In case you missed it, this is what the dining room looked like when we moved in. So, I am making progress, slowly but surely!)

Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!