Elegant Dining Room Makeover

Advertise 728x90
I had the pleasure of helping a local client decorate their dining room.  The space was pretty plain and lacked personality.  I knew it had possibilities with those tall ceilings and beautiful arched windows.

(Before)

My client was very budget conscientious so I did not go over board on decor.  I was very thoughtful of the decor I suggested and made sure the items we put in the space really made a 'wow' statement.


This is the mood board I put together for my client to show the decor that I thought would look gorgeous in the space.

My clients' liked everything, with exception of the chandelier.  They were not in love with the one I selected and it was a little too expensive.  As a replacement, I found this chandelier that I think was even more perfect for the space.




So without further adieu, here are the pictures of the completed space!












Would you like help making your home a place you love to be??  
Visit my website to see the services I offer.
Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!