Project Peek: Selecting Rugs

Advertise 728x90
I am working with a  local client to decorate a down stairs family room.  When I begin putting together a design for any room, I have to figure out where to start. As you can see from the floor plan below, the room is quite large and needed 4 rugs.  I decided to make the rugs my starting point.  Before I started looking for rugs, I discussed with my clients what colors they were interested in and what their style was.


 Because the rugs are such a big part of the room, I wanted my clients' input.  I always strive to make sure I am putting together a design that is tailored to my clients' tastes.  To do this, I emailed them two different groupings of  rugs to pick from:








My clients picked 'Option A'.  The next step was to figure which rug was going where.  I emailed them two floor plans with the rugs placed in different places.





My clients decided on 'Rug Arrangement A'.  However, they wanted to put a natural fiber rug at the entrance.  Which I thought was a great idea.  I found them a basketweave seagrass rug with a pumpkin border.



At that point, we were ready to order!  

Below is a picture I took of the rugs once they arrived. (Not placed where they belong, just kind of stacked on each other).


More progress has been made on this room that I look forward to sharing soon!



If you need help making your home a place you love, visit my website!


Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!