For the Love of Pillows!

Advertise 728x90
Can an interior designer get enough of beautiful pillows?  I don't think so!

Pillows are like jewelry for a room.  They add so much character, charm, interest to a space.

  I am working on a new E-Design project and decided to select the pillows first and then begin piecing together the room from there.  I wanted to get my clients input on what she liked best so I put these 3 different pillow combinations together for her to pick from:


















My client said she liked all three options, but decided to go with option #1!  Time to start selecting other items for the space!
Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!