Project Peek: Bare Wax Studio & Salon

Advertise 728x90
I have been working on decorating a new wax and salon studio here in town.  We almost have everything completed.  The only space that I have quickly snapped a picture of is the bathroom..weird, I know!  But, since I have a few before and after snapshots I thought I would share them.

To give you a little background, the owner had just had the space painted brown, it was light baby blue before.  I just picked out the accessories and finishing touches.

Here is the BEFORE shot:

And here are a few AFTER shots: 
(See--- definitely not professional photography!  That is something yet to happen!)


I decided that the space underneath the sink needed to be covered.  This created a much needed storage space, and gave the bathroom a softer, finished look.  My client loved the blue and brown leopard print fabric so that is what we went with.  It was perfect with the wall color.

The mirror was purchased from Home Decorators and the other metal wall art was purchased from Overstock.  The canvas art (that you can barely see a reflection of) was also purchased from Overstock.  All the accessories were purchased locally at TJ Maxx and Ashley Furniture.


Once I get this project professionally photographed I will be showing you more:)

Here are a few of the design boards that I put together for the salon.  My client had already purchased the cute chairs (2 of each) shown below.  That pretty much set the color scheme for the salon - terra cotta/oranges and teal/shades of green-blues.











Do you need help brightening up your home/office?  Visit my website to see the services I offer!
Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!