Dining Room Makeover

Advertise 728x90
Here is a dining room makeover I recently completed.  I also made over the family room (along with other rooms still to be revealed) that I posted about here.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my client just wanted to make their home more welcoming and comfortable without spending a million bucks, as they will most likely only be in this home for a few more years.  

We did not do any painting and they already had all their major furnishing for the space. I'll be honest, I was a little worried about what I was to come up with the burgundy dining chairs!  But, somehow it all seemed to come together. Here is the plan I came up with:

And here is how it turned out!





My clients already had the mirror, console table, and accessories shown in the below photo.  They were just scattered around the house, so I just rounded them up and put them together.


I think the space turned out great!  My clients were also very happy with how it turned out.  They said they just want to come and 'sit' in the room because it is just so warm!

If you would like help making your home and place you love to be, visit my website to see the services I offer!
Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!