New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen

Advertise 728x90
Don't you love how new paint can totally change the feel of a room?  
I finally got around to painting my kitchen.  It used to be yellow - you can see what it looked like here.


The new color I selected was Sherwin-Williams Topsail 6217.  It is a very light blue with a touch of green.  It is so soft and refreshing.  It really compliments my gray-blue counter tops and back splash, which isn't my favorite, but looks a lot better with the new paint.

Now, I just need to decide what to put on this empty wall.

Here are a few things I have been considering:

Framing and matting this set of water colored herbs

Framing and matting a collection of water color birds.  This shop has some beautiful ones.

Hanging an large abstract art piece with pops of bright colors, like in this kitchen:

I'm not sure on the source of this picture, I pinned it quite awhile ago.  
If anyone knows, let me know!



You may also enjoy reading about:



_______________

If you need help making your home a place you love to be, 
visit my website to see the services I offer:)




Advertisement
Advertise Responsive

Tulis Komentar
 
close button
Back to top
Situs ini menggunakan cookies untuk memastikan Anda mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di situs kami Kebijakan Kami
Got It!